Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dang it, two days I have been trying to the find the time to weigh myself. W0W, that sound funny to me now. Like how much time does it take to strip down to toenails and jump on the scale. Not much. Of course After you eat a teeny tinny bit and drink a cauldron of water it's simply time to wait till the next day and hope you remember the toenail strip before your drowning in thoughts and floating in juices. 0h the mind games I can play. But of course I'm not alone in the game, the voice chatting this message out is always with me           Wasn't it Scarlet O'Hare that said. "Tomorrow is another day".  Tomorrow it is. It's been a good start for me. My husband is out of the country so I have been able to make good choices this week. My daughter Hattie loves to eat salads, cabbage, green beans, tofu with me so that helps.  We try to cook together and make our plates beautiful with flowers on the edges with green beans fanned out across the plate with circles of carrots smiling back at you.                                  Dang it again No drizzling swirls of chocolate. I wonder what the open mouth man is saying ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

2 comments:

Cindi said...

You are too crazy Pamella! Eating with you and Hattie sounds fun and interesting. Happy for your good start. I'll be watching you...big sis

Anniemal said...

You crack me up!!! I love it! I love the plate decorating idea. I love to make things pretty too, it always makes it feel like a treat or a little something special for me.

Sounds like your little voice in your head is bad like the rest of ours. I think that will be my challenge next week. Finding ways to improve what we say and think of ourselves so we can exude that into the world and into our diet.

I know life is hectic and moving at all times and that makes it hard to have balance. Sending you the very best thoughts over to you while you kick that little bitty voice to the curb!!