Monday, January 20, 2014

I am still thinking about my long term goals. Also my short term goals that I can make and have a little success under my belt. I regret not making it outside to work in my garden even just a little bit today. I have been sitting a the computer DEE tangling my books that are intertwined with someone else's. They have a different math then I do and are very offend when I have to bring up corrections. I'm working on not letting folks disconnect me from myself but she can really bring me to tears. Are you thinking what does this have to do with losing weight. A lot if you are an emotional eater. Which I believe I am. Good news is I didn't jump up after working with her and give myself some kindness by eating something beautiful and tasty. Just drank water. Small goal met today.
One long term goal I do have is to fit into some of my old cloth that are filling up my dresser and closet spaces. I don't want to just be able to get into them. I want to be looking good in them and not looking like I just 
painted on or someone just pored me into them. 

Salad time and a movie to check into someones drama other then mine. 

Why is my hair falling out? 

2 comments:

Anniemal said...

ahhh stress and torture. I send you my love. That sucks. You should be proud of yourself. I am. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait for a dress up night when you can show me ALL your glamorous new outfits that you are pulling out of the closet! I know it will be a glorious night full of love and celebrations!

Cindi said...

DON'T let her get to you. You are a strong one remember. Keep up the good work. You are important and beautiful to us!