Thursday, February 6, 2014

Here is my quick 2 min. post

Off to the store for that ground turkey to cook up and bag the dang stuff so I don't eat more the a 1/4 pound at a time. It's easy to portion it because it comes in one pound pages. 
I feel like I'm doing pretty well. Hattie had her 13th birthday and bowling party this last weekend, so, I let myself ((without the little voice beating me up)) eat a few things like cheese cake and chocolate mints. ooooosso delicious. Cheese cake not so much ((delicious)) so it was a very small piece. When I finished eating I was back on the skinny ride to star dumb. I think this just might be a way for me to work this out for a long term journey. Week on and an evening off. One night. NOT ALL NIGHT
namaste to my starving water logged buddies.
                                           

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I think your right. You can't deprive yourself all the time or it won't last. Just have to keep yourself from over indulging like I love to do.
You have a teenager again so the stress will soon be helping you lose weight. :) JK You are so lucky Hattie is such a sweetheart and probably won't give you any grief at all. Love you sis

Anniemal said...

That is great. Those are mini-battles won and I always feel good about myself when I win them. Or beat myself up if I don't. I think you are doing so great!