Saturday, March 1, 2014

Well if I would put off posting I would get behind and posting keeps me connected. It's not easy to follow anyone. I have to dig every time. I'm sorry for not being a better cheerleader for you lovely glamour worriers . 

Slip sliding around this week. On then off. Well, I guess I'm always on but just sucking at it. This is why weighing is always best once a month and not weekly!Okay, I keep tying stuff then delete delete so I guess I really don't have much to say right now so I'll just tell what I'm eating. Food that I'm eating that are low in calories. Kimchi, kale chips, jicama (sp) fire roasted red pepper tomato bisque.All easy and ready in min. I am also eating salsa like it's soup. Go to your local mexican deli counter and choose from several kinds. Red fire roasted pepper, green, mild, hot, medium smooth or chunky all kinds.  I like mine hot, but mild is great if you want to eat a bowl full. All low in calorie and good tasting. I also use chop stick and a long handle spoon with a small bowl on the end.That's it for now my ladies, remember to drink lots and lots of water. Wine only on the weekends.  

1 comment:

Cindi said...

You are just so funny. Miss your silly you. I don't even know what half the stuff is you eat and what the heck is a long handle spool with a bowl on the end? Don't know if we have any Mexican Deli's here but Salsa from a restaurant sounds good. You are right on and doing great. Love you sis