Sunday, February 23, 2014

Olive oil with Himalayan  sea salt
Kale going into a 275degree oven four 15 minuets 
I love KALE chips! Easy to make, easy to eat...
The thick leaves are best to use, but anything will do. Just put olive oil on them and don't be afraid to use your hands. They will love your for it.((your hands)) salt your chips. You may want to use more then you think. Still using your hands spread it around. At this time you can add other spices as well. I add hot pepper or cumin. Try curry or any other favorite spice that will get eating kale chips. I LOVE THEM . I did say that already didn't I. Good luck to ladies of being thinner by choice. The chips will be crispy so check them out at 15 min. but you may need to leave them in a little longer. Also you do not want them to be wet from washing them. So dry and air them out before you basically dehydrate them.  

Now for another fun part of the experience.  After you are done spreading oil, salt and spices into your kale, rub rub rub your hands together, enjoy your massage and new soft hands. 

win win
Ukelady Saddie

1 comment:

Anniemal said...

Thank you! I'm going to make them today. My favorite is the cheesy flavor that I buy that has nutrional yeast and red pepper as the flavoring. Not sure how to get the red pepper flavor in it but I'm going to look online and see what I can find. Thank you for sharing! I'm super stoked!!!