Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HOHE boy. forgot to tell you about my new close for yoga I got myself. . .
Okay I got these plastic leggings, not really plastic but I wouldn't want to get to close to camp fire. It wouldn't be pretty.
So I'm in glass feeling great new stretchy pants I'm warming up because I came early dressed to kill. {me that is} I even setup first row in front of the big mirror so I can get a look at my self. If I can stop laughing I'll finish the story.
So I'm thinking I'll do "HAPPY BABY" with my warm ups , we don't do it in the routine of hot yoga. It looks like this. You are laying on your back with your feet in the air knees bent, your fingers holding on to your big toes so you can OPEN your legs like a happy baby. Oh did I forget to mention that I didn't wear any panties. Taking a peek at my posture I nearly died on the spot. Horrified at the family jewelry looking back at me I jump up, trying to think now what. . . I'm going to have to leave I can't stay here like this. Oh, I'll just go put my linen pants over the top. So I go put then on come back into the hot room 109. Try to bend over. Shit! I just have to go home. OH wait! I brought a pair of panties with me I'll just go home with out.
back out of the room and panties on and wha la . Let the yoga class begin because I need it now more then when I first got here...
I was out of warm up time. But thank God I got there early for the warm up showing.
Its funny as hell now and I have tears from my laughter at the time I was a little white. cheers ♥レo√乇♥

2 comments:

Anniemal said...

hahaha! I was honestly thinking this story was you farting in happy baby pose or another pose in class. Glad to hear it was nothing that embarrassing! haha j/k

Note to self: always wear underwear!

Cindi said...

OMG U sure we should be doing this Yoga thing? What will you forget next? I would have loved to have seen this. I'm sure you would have embarrassed me!!
love ya