Monday, March 24, 2014

Wow weeeee. Working hard to keep up with a platter of commitments.  Including this blog. I have been working in my yard moving stones and stones and more stones. Love it ! Putting in a new patio in my back yard garden. Took out a very large Mulberry tree that was taking over the under ground world of the gnomes that live there. Happy are they now. One thing with this dieting plan I haven't done was to join a gym and work out. SO working this week was a welcomed treat to drop dead in bed at night and hurt every time I stopped and started moving again. very funny shit. 
I am off to Tahoe this week for work and a little lake time. Hoping I have good choice when eating out. I know it will be my choice to make. namaste 

1 comment:

Anniemal said...

ooooh exciting! Have fun and enjoy your mini-vaca! It's gorgeous out. Sounds like you got your body prepped for the relaxing! xoxox