Saturday, February 15, 2014

Do you ever feel like if you slip up just a little, some how it's then okay to let the dam brake.
I've already messed up, so what the hell. Also thinking you will paste and mortar it back together in the morning.  This is happening less to me his last month, but, it happen last night. I didn't feel bad till I decided to check my weight. SHIT! How did that happen. Oh yeh I let the dam brake and ate what was around me. Even seeking more goodie, bad me. 

This is not like the night off for dinner once a week that I have decided to give myself, with guide lines. It's a different feeling. Almost like eat as quick as you can and it won't count. 


uhgg!

3 comments:

karenislosingforgood said...

Yes yes and yes we all have those moments...dont let it stop what progress you have made!!! Keep moving forward...that moment has passed.

karenislosingforgood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin L said...

Don't give up!!!